I love Android app´s, just about every other kind of tech, coffee and cooking.
Images and videos for Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Main Features of Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
- Game Goal:
The game puts you in competition with more modern cars. Like its predecessor, what really matters is not only to come first in the race, but to be most wanted by police in Fairhaven.
- Game Options: There are mixed elements in Need for Speed and Burnout; the player can also count on a multiplayer mode that allows competitions online between your friends, making the came even more exciting and entertaining.
- Graphics: The graphics draws on the full power of the device hardware to prevent HD images from appearing pixelated. The effects of light and reflections are very realistic, matching the large and detailed scenes appearing throughout the game.
- Sound: The roar of engines is very realistic in this version, which counts on powerful machines like the Viper SRT GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S and Hummer H1 Alpha.
- Controls: The game uses the accelerometer on the device to guide the vehicle and shows very precisely the tight turns; it also has a filter that prevents the cars from zig zagging.
- Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher.
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Platform: Google Play, iOS Store.
- Size: 21M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Electronic Arts Inc is based in United States - Developer trusted by the Android community.
- Version: 1.3.71
- Last updated on: 12-02-2016
- Recomendations: Suitable for kids above the age of 7.
- Price details: A paid app with an option to purchase further upgrades. US$ 4.99
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 21M of free memory space and Android 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
- More than 40 world famous cars to drive and customize.
- Realistic graphics that make the game addictive.
NEGATIVE about Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
- The download is 550MB and requires about 1,900 GB of free space on the device.