I'm a huge fan of my S5, especially for playing at the weekend .
When I'm away from screens, I enjoy going to pubs
Screenshots of MarineTraffic ship positions
Main Features of MarineTraffic ship positions
- Application description: MarineTraffic Ship Positions shows the locations of all the ships in the world in real time.
- Functions: It lets you see the positions of over 80,000 vessels in an interactive map, with global coverage of over 3,000 routes and a considerable number of areas in the open sea.
- Activities: You can check the timetables for arrival and departure times of ships in ports, access the current conditions of the ports, and find the closest ports and ships.
- How to use: Most functions can be performed by typing the name of the ship searched. The photo gallery (with pictures of ships, harbors and lighthouses) can help you verify that you have found what you were looking for.
- Languages: English.
- Recommendations: Recommended for all age groups and for people who receive or send things by sea.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 1.6 or later.
- Size: 22M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: MarineTraffic is based in Cyprus
- Version: 3.4.0
- Last updated on: 16-12-2016
- Recomendations: The app content is moderate and child-friendly.
- Price details: A paid app with an option to purchase further upgrades. US$ 3.98
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 22M of free memory space and Android 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about MarineTraffic ship positions
- The information provided is quite accurate.
- You can read many interesting facts about ships.
NEGATIVE about MarineTraffic ship positions
- Paid app.
Do you like MarineTraffic ship positions?
You might also be interested in:Android apps Transport
Connect with users who have downloaded MarineTraffic ship positions
2 Questions about MarineTraffic ship positions
Marine Traffic on Samsung3 Tablet used to work perfectly until a month ago. No device settings have been changed. Uninstall and reinstall not worked. Any help would be appreciated please.
We're sorry to hear MarineTraffic ship positions isn't working as of one month ago.
We suggest you try one of the following options:
- Contact the developer directly for troubleshooting help via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out their website to see app information on their live map
How can I display charts and track ships while offline? I use this on my boat like many others but don't have any kind of data coverage or wifi while out on the water.
For more information about MarineTraffic ship positions, check out their website HERE.
It looks like you probably won't be able to track ships while offline.
For troubleshooting help with this, contact the developers via the Contact Us section on their website.