I am a freelance writer specialising in travel blog and online content marketing.
Screenshots of Crime Files
Main Features of Crime Files
- Game Goal: Put your investigative skills to the test in Criminal Files, a puzzle in which the player must collect evidence to solve a crime and put those responsible behind bars.
- How to Play: By exploring the crime scenes, the player must find and collect the requested objects to solve the case and unlock new levels. You'll earn stars by completing levels which add up to unlock further levels to play.
- Graphics: The game has well-designed graphics and different elements to find, which can provide great moments of fun.
- Sound: The soundtrack changes according to the scene, keeping the element of suspense with each new investigation.
- Game play: Besides containing many challenging puzzles, the game also has options to customize the avatar and daily bonuses.
- Controls: The player will receive instructions and tips for each level and must use touch commands to collect objects and perform tasks.
- Languages: English.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Size: No specification
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: TerranDroid is based in South Africa - Developer recommended by Android Market.
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last updated on: 19-12-2016
- Target audience: Suitable for users over the age of 16.
- Price details: Payment required to access full features. Free
- Installation requirements: Android 2.1 and the minimum space isn't specified.
POSITIVE about Crime Files
- A fluid gameplay.
- Pretty graphics.
- A good curve of difficulty.
- The controls are intuitive and straightforward.
NEGATIVE about Crime Files
- Includes paid features.
- Not suitable for children under 18.