I am an ambitious traveler with a map in one hand and a pen in the other! I have been traveling or living abroad since 2011, which includes walking across a continent in 2015.
Images and videos for Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Main Features of Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
- Game Goal: Need For Speed Most Wanted is an exciting racing game where the user has to challenge the best drivers in the region to be classed as the best.
- How to Play: The user must challenge the drivers most wanted by the police, competing and winning each. The player can select and customize their car and unlock new turbines and accessories by winning races.
- Game Options: It is possible to play alone or online multiplayer.
- Graphics: The scenarios are well diversified, with highly detailed cars. The only problem are the crashes that, unfortunately, do not realistically show the destruction of the car.
- Controls: The car is controlled through multitouch or accelerometer control by tilting the device.
- Content Classification: Players from 16 years.
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher.
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Size: 21M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl is based in United States - Recommended developer.
- Version: 1.3.71
- Last updated on: 12-02-2016
- Recomendations: Contains mildly frightening scenes or sounds.
- Price details: A paid app with an option to purchase further upgrades. US$ 6.13
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 21M of free memory space and Android 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
- You can play online with other users.
- The interface is well designed.
- It offers several customization options and improvements.
- The gameplay is interesting, being better than that offered in most simulation games.
NEGATIVE about Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
- It is compatible with all Android devices.