I am an ambitious traveler with a map in one hand and a pen in the other! I have been traveling or living abroad since 2011, which includes walking across a continent in 2015.
Images and videos for Crossy Road
Main Features of Crossy Road
- Game Goal: Dodge traffic as you guide the character across roads, train tracks and rivers. The aim of the game is to get as far as you can without getting hit by any traffic.
- How to Play: Slide your finger in the direction you want the character to move and it will jump one space accordingly. Keep doing this to cross the roads and rivers.
- Graphics: The game as great visuals, with 3D pixel style artwork that is very pleasing to look at.
- Sound: There is no background music, but the flow of traffic and sound of the river adds more depth to the game. The only issue is the chicken 'clucking' when moving, which over a long period of time could become annoying.
- Game play: The game play is smooth and innovative, relying on a simple swipe of the screen to progess.
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets.
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Size: 58M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Yodo1 Games is based in China - TOP Developer: Reputable developer.
- Version: 2.3.3
- Last updated on: 27-03-2017
- Recomendations: No age restrictions.
- Price details: Some upgrades require payment. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 58M of free memory space and Android 2.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about Crossy Road
- Free to play
- Great visuals add to the good quality of the app.
NEGATIVE about Crossy Road
- Notifications are sent to your Android throughout the day.
- The constant 'chicken' noise when jumping could become annoying.