I am an ambitious traveler with a map in one hand and a pen in the other! I have been traveling or living abroad since 2011, which includes walking across a continent in 2015.
Images and videos for Tap Tap Dash
Main Features of Tap Tap Dash
- Game Goal: Control various animal characters to guide them through narrow mazes where you need to use your reflexes to spin or jump quickly to survive.
- How to Play: Just watch out for the green dots on the ground to jump or turn. You may seek help from the snails to slow down the game and unlock other characters.
- Controls: The game is controlled by tapping the touch screen. Just one tap when your animal is on one of the green dots otherwise you'll have to start over.
- Languages: Available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
- Content Classification: Suitable for all ages.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 4.0.3 or higher.
- Size: 20M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Second Arm is based in China - Verified developer.
- Version: 1.804
- Last updated on: 14-04-2017
- Recomendations: Does not contain violent sounds nor images.
- Price details: Includes paid features. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 20M of free memory space and Android 4.0.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about Tap Tap Dash
- Small footprint in memory.
- Simple but attractive graphics and sounds.
- You can challenge your friends via Facebook.
- There are 250 different levels.
NEGATIVE about Tap Tap Dash
- There are not too many snails to help you along.
- Some levels are very complicated.