I am a freelance writer specialising in travel blog and online content marketing.
Screenshots of Google Translate
Main Features of Google Translate
- App description: Google Translate is an essential application for international travel. It can help you translate words and phrases between over 65 languages.
- Functions: Translates words and reads them out loud in 65 languages, allows the use of voice to request a translation, offers talk mode, registers favorite translations for offline access, and can spell non-Latin words (such as Chinese and Japanese). In addition, allows visual text recognition and translation simply by using your camera.
- Activities: A great assistant in communication between people of different countries.
- How to use: Select 2 languages, for example, English to Spanish or French into German; then write, say, or point your mobile camera to the word or sentence you want to translate. If you need to listen to the pronunciation just click on the sound icon.
- Languages: Available in over 65 languages.
- Recommendations: For everybody.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 2.1 or higher.
- Size: Varies with device
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Google Inc. is based in United States - Reliable Android developer in the Android Community.
- Version: Varies with device
- Last updated on: 20-04-2017
- Recomendations: No age restrictions.
- Price details: No in-app purchases. Free
- Installation requirements: Android Varies with device and the minimum space isn't specified.
POSITIVE about Google Translate
- Provides the function of writing by hand.
- Captures text via voice recognition.
- Enables full-screen viewing.
- Allows access to the translation history in the offline mode.
- Translate text into over 65 languages.
NEGATIVE about Google Translate
- Text capture through images doesn't work very well with more complex texts.