I am freelance journalist and editor specialising in Android apps
Images and videos for PAC-MAN +Tournaments
Main Features of PAC-MAN +Tournaments
- Game Goal: PAC-MAN Tournament is a game of levels which you can play online with other players.
- How to play: You must collect points to unlock the next levels. As in the original game, you to move the monster through the maze and avoid the ghosts.
- Game Options: You can play in the classic or multiplayer mode, which involve online tournaments with ranking and real prizes.
- Game play: If you already know Pac Man, you don't need to worry about the gameplay, which is just as in the original game.
- Controls: To control the monster, you use a lever located on the right side of the screen (joystick) that, in the latest upgrade, was made larger to make it easier to control the movement.
- Content Classification: Ages 13+.
- Platform: Android phones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 2.2 or later.
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Size: 32M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: NAMCO BANDAI Games is based in Japan - Developer trusted by Google Play.
- Version: 6.3.4
- Last updated on: 05-04-2017
- Recomendations: Great pastime and entertainment for the little ones.
- Price details: Some upgrades are paid. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 32M of free memory space and Android 4.0.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about PAC-MAN +Tournaments
- The gameplay remains the same.
- Lets you save the game on the SD card.
- You can participate in online tournaments.
- The language interface is available in English.
NEGATIVE about PAC-MAN +Tournaments
- It isn't easy to use the lever (joystick) to control the monster.