Images and videos for YouTube Kids
Main Features of YouTube Kids
- App description: It offers a huge selection of age-appropriate videos, channels and playlists for kids to watch and enjoy. The app is very simple to navigate and designed specifically to be appealing to a younger audience.
- Functions: You can either stream videos, music or a combination of the two. Parents can set a timer to restrict access as well as remove the search function so kids can only watch things approved by the parents.
- How to use: It is easy to select videos to watch by simply pressing one that appears on the home screen, or you can use the search bar to specifically find something to watch. All of the buttons have been enlarged to make them easier to press and navigate through the app.
- Controls: Use the touchscreen to swipe and select videos to watch.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German and many others.
- Recommendations: Designed specifically for kids and a younger audience, as well as for parents who wish to create a safer experience when their kids browse.
- Platform: Android smartphones or tablets.
- Requirements: Android 4.1 and higher
- Size: 40M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Google Inc. is based in United States - Developer trusted by the Android community.
- Version: 1.40.12
- Last updated on: 17-04-2017
- Recomendations: Recommended for families.
- Price details: No payment is required to access all the upgrades. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 40M of free memory space and Android 4.1 or higher.
POSITIVE about YouTube Kids
- Great library of videos to watch.
NEGATIVE about YouTube Kids
- No option to set your own parental code.
- Lots of adverts aimed at kids.