I am an ambitious traveler with a map in one hand and a pen in the other! I have been traveling or living abroad since 2011, which includes walking across a continent in 2015.
Images and videos for Rolling Sky
Main Features of Rolling Sky
- Game Goal: You must use all your skill to control a ball in order to go through levels full of obstacles and traps. You have to avoid hitting obstacles else you'll have to start over.
- How to Play: You have to dodge all of the obstacles and avoid falling platforms to reach the final stage. You unlock levels by completing them 100%.
- Graphics: It has smooth animations and a very accomplished 3D environment but the colorful, minimalist graphics help it to stand apart from similar games.
- Controls: It is controlled by the touch screen. To handle the ball just hold down the screen, then slide your finger in the direction you want the ball to move.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian among many others.
- Platform: Google Play, iOS Store.
- Size: 43M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Turbo Chilli is based in China - Recommended developer.
- Version: 1.1.3
- Last updated on: 19-05-2017
- Recomendations: Ideal for children under the age of 3.
- Price details: Some upgrades are paid. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 43M of free memory space and Android 2.3.3 or higher.
POSITIVE about Rolling Sky
- Good quality music and sound effects.
- Interface attractive and easy to handle.
- Ideal to improve reflexes.
- Only takes up a small amount of memory.
NEGATIVE about Rolling Sky
- You have to wait to charge enough lives.
- Some levels are very complicated.