Screenshots of Narcos: Cartel Wars
Main Features of Narcos: Cartel Wars
- Game Goal: It's a strategy game inspired by the hit TV series Narcos, based on the life of Pablo Escobar. Become "El Patrón" of your own Cartel and start wars with rivals to expand your empire and become the most powerful man.
- How to Play: Hire sicarios and build up your defenses to make you stronger and stop your rivals' offensives. You can also launch counterattacks and you must develop your buildings to create resources.
- Graphics: The game design is based on minature characters and buildings, which is common in this type of strategy games. So the graphics don't stand out too much, although they are bright and colorful.
- Languages: English.
- Platform: Android devices.
- Size: 40M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: FTX Games LTD is based in United States
- Version: 1.00.38
- Last updated on: 13-02-2017
- Target audience: Contains mildly frightening scenes or sounds.
- Price details: Some upgrades require payment. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 40M of free memory space and Android 4.0 or higher.
POSITIVE about Narcos: Cartel Wars
- Fun and addictive.
- The controls are simple and accurate.
- Doesn't take up much memory space.
NEGATIVE about Narcos: Cartel Wars
- Not suitable for players of all ages.
- Some upgrades are paid.