Screenshots of Bully: Anniversary Edition
Main Features of Bully: Anniversary Edition
- Game Goal: You'll have to become a student in a private school and become a bully and fight other students if you want to survive.
- How to Play: In addition to the fights, you'll have to put up with teachers, try to seduce girls and use your skills to win in different sports during P.E.
- Graphics: This edition is of console quality so the game stands out for its realistic aesthetics, with detailed textures and spectacular lighting effects and shadows.
- Game play: You can move around and explore the school freely where you have to complete small missions and even participate in thematic mini-games that will be related to subjects such as language or chemistry.
- Languages: English.
- Platform: Google Play, iOS Store.
- Size: No specification
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Rockstar Games is based in United States - Recommended developer.
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Last updated on: 15-02-2017
- Target audience: Features realistic scenes of violence or mild intimacy.
- Price details: A paid app with an option to purchase further upgrades. US$ 6.99
- Installation requirements: Android 4.0 and the minimum space isn't specified.
POSITIVE about Bully: Anniversary Edition
- Features a progressive level of difficulty.
- The controls are simple and accurate.
- Very addictive and a great pastime choice.
- It features high-quality graphics.
NEGATIVE about Bully: Anniversary Edition
- Not compatible with old Android devices.
- Not suitable for all ages.
- It occupies a lot of memory space.