I'm a huge fan of my S5, especially for playing at the weekend .
When I'm away from screens, I enjoy going to pubs
Images and videos for Pou
Main Features of Pou
- Game Goal: Pou is a children's game that recreates, in an innovative way, the old virtual pet games that were so popular among children. In the digital version, Pou, an alien baby, needs attention from its owner to grow up strong and healthy.
- How to Play:
Pou requires intense and constant interaction with the player, who will have to feed and bathe Pou, play with him, care for him and make him sleep when Pou is tired. The player can customize his pet: buy clothes, accessories and many other items, with the money earned in fun minigames.
- Graphics: The graphics are not very sophisticated, but the exaggeration in expressions and the simplicity of the interface is something to be considered.
The Pou controls are simple and intuitive. With a few taps on the screen the user can perform almost any action. Some minigames use tilting the device to move Pou.
- Sound: The sound effects are fun and catchy.
- Content Classification:
The simplicity of the commands and actions make it the ideal game for kids.
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish.
- Platform: Google Play, iOS Store.
- Size: 21M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Zakeh is based in Lebanon
- Version: 1.4.73
- Last updated on: 24-08-2016
- Recomendations: Does not contain violent scenes.
- Price details: In-app purchases available. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 21M of free memory space and Android 1.6 or higher.
POSITIVE about Pou
- Entertainment that is suitable for children.
- It offers a wide range of character customization.
- The character interacts with speech recognition.
- Simple graphics and vibrant colors.
- Addictive pet care game.
NEGATIVE about Pou
- Requires constant interaction through games and activities to get enough coins to keep your pet.
- High battery usage.