Screenshots of Messenger
Main Features of Messenger
- App description: Facebook Messenger is a communication application focussed on SMSs and Facebook messages in a single place.
- Functions: It lets you send voice messages, add and share photos, send individual or group messages including your location and access to many extras and emoticons.
- Languages: English.
- Controls: To respond to the messages in the conversation, simply click the icon. To close, drag the box with your finger downward.
- Recommendations: Ages 16+.
- Platform: Android Phones.
- Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher.
- Size: Varies with device
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Facebook is based in United States - Developer trusted by the Android community.
- Version: Varies with device
- Last updated on: 24-04-2017
- Recomendations: No age restrictions.
- Price details: A completely free app. Free
- Installation requirements: Android Varies with device and the minimum space isn't specified.
POSITIVE about Messenger
- Messages are delivered quickly.
- Download fast.
- Easier and faster to use than the Facebook application.
- Voice recording option.
NEGATIVE about Messenger
- High battery usage.
Do you like Messenger?
Free DownloadSafe download
You might also be interested in:Android apps Communication Social SMS Social Networking Messenger Facebook Facebook Messenger Facebook Notifications Video calls
Connect with users who have downloaded Messenger
2 Questions about Messenger
- DonJuan Co...
my phone seems to get stolen alot. So what kind of security features does this facebook messenger have to protect myself and my contacts/ friends?
Thanks for your question.
There are mixed review on the security features of Facebook Messenger.
However, you can try getting an app like CM Security which actually allows you to set a passcode to enter specific apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber, etc.