I am an ambitious traveler with a map in one hand and a pen in the other! I have been traveling or living abroad since 2011, which includes walking across a continent in 2015.
Screenshots of Microsoft Outlook Preview
Main Features of Microsoft Outlook Preview
- App description: It lets you manage your Microsoft Outlook e-mail account on your Android device, to read, send and respond to e-mails you receive.
- Functions: You will receive instant notifications when you get an e-mail, and you can manage multiple accounts simultaneously and synchronize the application with your contacts and the calendar from your Android device.
- Activities: You can set it in many ways, such as deleting notifications, add all kinds of reminders to the calendar or search any e-mail based on the message, the person or the attachment you want.
- Languages: Multi-language interface in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian and many more.
- Recommendations: Ideal for Outlook users who want to manage their e-mail from their Android device..
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets.
- Requirements: Android 4.0 or higher.
- Size: 26M
- Operating System: Android
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation is based in United States - Developer trusted by Android Market.
- Version: 2.1.190
- Last updated on: 22-04-2017
- Recomendations: An ideal app to enjoy with the whole family.
- Price details: No in-app purchases. Free
- Installation requirements: A minimum of 26M of free memory space and Android 4.0 or higher.
POSITIVE about Microsoft Outlook Preview
- Attractive interface and very easy to use.
- It is a practical e-mail application for Outlook users.
- Small file size.
- Fast and lightweight application.
NEGATIVE about Microsoft Outlook Preview
- It is sometimes slow.
- They still have to polish some details.